Zhongtian Urban Development Group Co., Ltd, Guiyang
Firmly grounded in the design and technology of the world trade center in Guiyang, this presentation introduced the utilization of a water source heat pump (WSHP) combined with distributed energy resources (DER) in tall buildings from the following aspects.
1. Current energy background (the importance of saving energy)
2. Introduction to the natural resources of the planed construction project – The world trade center
3. Overview of the application of WSHP combined with distributed energy system
4. Advantages of WSHP & DER compared to traditional technique
5. Detailed plans for implication of the project (WTC)
6. The effective results in energy conservation and emission reduction