Please note: The conference on-line registration portal has now closed. You can still register for the core Shenzhen segment of the conference on-site at the event itself, from 2pm onwards on Sunday 16 October, at the Grand Hyatt Shenzhen.
Learn more about the program:
Early Bird Registration
Payment before 21 April
Regular Rate Registration
Payment 21 April – 31 August
Payment after 31 August
|Registration Category||Presenter /
|Shenzhen Program, 16-18 Oct.1 (core program)||USD$600||USD$800||USD$1,000||USD$800||USD$1,000||USD$1,200||USD$1,000||USD$1,200||USD$1,400|
|Guangzhou Program, 19 Oct.2 (additional program) Sold Out||USD$200||USD$300||USD$400||USD$300||USD$400||USD$500||USD$400||USD$500||USD$600|
|Hong Kong Program, 20-21 Oct.3 (additional program) Sold Out||USD$300||USD$400||USD$500||USD$400||USD$500||USD$600||USD$500||USD$600||USD$700|
|Social Networking Receptions|
|Shenzhen Ping An Tower Opening VIP Reception, 16 Oct. Sold Out||USD$150|
|Shenzhen Shum Yip Land Networking Reception, 17 Oct.||USD$150|
|Guangzhou CTF Finance Center Networking Reception, 19 Oct.||USD$150|
|Hong Kong International Commerce Centre Networking Reception, 20 Oct.||USD$150|
|Hong Kong The Lawn at The Upper House Closing Reception, 21 Oct.||USD$150|
|Hard Copy of Conference Publications6||For Registered Delegates Only|
|Special Discounted Conference Price||USD$100|
Important Note: The Guangzhou and Hong Kong Program segments are now fully sold out, but there is still room in the Shenzhen segment, which is the 3-day “core” of the conference.
- Shenzhen Program = Two days of Conference sessions in Shenzhen (Monday 17 & Tuesday 18 October) + 2016 conference digital proceedings + 2 lunches + 6 coffee breaks + 2 Technical Tours (Wednesday 19 October, if not moving on to Guangzhou Program).
- Guangzhou Program = Transport from Shenzhen to Guangzhou (if required, on evening of Tuesday 18 October) + one day of Conference sessions in Guangzhou (Wednesday 19 October) + 2016 conference digital proceedings + 1 lunch + 2 coffee breaks.
- Hong Kong Program = Transport from Guangzhou to Hong Kong (if required, on morning of Thursday 20 October) + 1.5 days of Conference sessions in Hong Kong (Thurs 20 & Fri 21 October) + 2016 conference digital proceedings + 1 lunch + 2 coffee breaks.
- Registrations for any networking reception (Shenzhen, Guangzhou, or Hong Kong) can be accepted for delegates registered for any one of the daytime programs.
- Presenter or CTBUH Leader Registration = For presenters notified of accepted papers or CTBUH Leaders only. Only one contributing author per paper is entitled to the reduced registration rate.
- Hard Copy of Proceedings = Purchase of the hard copy Conference Proceedings, at a discounted Conference price. All delegates will receive a digital copy.
- Cancellation Policy: A 100% refund, minus a USUSD$100 processing fee (per delegate) will be given if written notice of cancellation is received by 30 June 2016. A 50% refund will be given after 30 June – 31 August 2016. No refund will be given for cancellation after 31 August 2016. No refunds will be given for those who do not attend the conference. If you cannot attend the conference we are happy to accept a substitute colleague without penalty up to 20 September 2016. No substitutions are allowed after 20 September 2016. All refunds will be distributed after the Conference.
- Reimbursement Policy: If a delegate registers at the incorrect level, or wishes to change his/her booking and this is possible within the terms of the Cancellation Policy above, then a $30 processing fee (per delegate) will be charged on each reimbursement refund.